1/4 cup olive oil
5 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 pint red grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
1 pint yellow grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
16 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade, plus more if needed
Salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a small pan over medium heat.
- Lightly sauté the garlic, about a minute until it is golden brown (too brown and its burnt).
- Pour into a mixing bowl and set aside to cool.
- Add the tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, basil and salt and pepper, stirring gently to combine.
- Add more salt, pepper and basil to taste.