Give your fish an upgrade with this delightful salty-sweet recipe. The layers of flavor will keep you coming back for more and by using salmon, you’re steering clear of calorie-packed meat.
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
Four 5-ounce skinless center-cut salmon fillets
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prep your baking sheet with a layer of tin foil.
- In a bowl, mix together the mustard, cilantro, mayonnaise and maple syrup.
- Lay the salmon filets on the baking sheet and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon of both salt and pepper.
- Spoon the maple-mustard mixture over the salmon and spread to coat evenly.
- Back until cooked through, about 10-12 minutes. Garnish with the remaining cilantro.